Friday, October 2, 2009

One Butt Naked

It's been two weeks since I really wanted to go massage with my Chinese pal named Ah Chin.
When I was at my cousin's house(during raya), I told them that I wanted to go for massage with a friend because my body was aching all over. But I couldn't make it because I accompanied Aman, my cousin to take all his belongings from his sister's house. And last night, Chin called me and asked me for yam cha and I asked him "Why not massage?" and he said "Okay".
So he brought me to a place called Brickfields. There were so many massage shops and for your information, most of them who work in the shops are blind people.
So we chose one shop at last. Yea that was my first time man.. I never had one before except for the foot reflexology. You know what, I had to take off all my clothes even my underwear and that was the first time I been naked infront of guys(not girls) for an hour! I felt little bit shy, of course man it was my first time man.. But thank god the guy couldn't see my body but he could feel it by his very own hands. BUT! Ah Chin saw my cutie *&^%! Damn I felt very gay during that time but that's okay.
The funny part was, Chin told me that I moaned and he said that was sexy, LMAO!

Yam cha: Having a cup of tea
*&^%: Penis

No comments:

Post a Comment