Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday, October 02, 2009


Ah hey guys! Sawatdee krab and yindee tonrap!
Yea for the first time and at last I've been successfully created my very own Blog!
Yea I ain't a rockstar and I know that no one's gonna read my daily stories (I hope not :P)
Btw, I just canceled my Myspace couple of hours ago because I think it wasn't good enough for me, yea.
So.., this is my own blog and Ima post what's happening to me daily and I hope you guys would read it sincerely and leave some comments, hokay? I like sharing stories with people. Gosh I haven't introduced myself eh? Yea just call me Kim for short. I'm a Malay guy who sticked most with the Chinese people because I think it's good for us 1 Malaysia right?
Yea that's it for today, please keep in touch with me hokay? Pai gon!

Sawatdee krab: Hello
Yindee tonrap: Welcome
Pai gon: Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment